Cherokee Rock Village Park
- Heated bath house and storm shelter.
- Lighted pavilion.
- Picnic Area.
- Camp store.
- Electronic surveillance system.
- Handicap Accessible Observation Deck.
- Trail building erosion control project in partnership with the SCC
- An outdoor instructional area.
- Campsites will be improved, numbered, and a reservation system available.
Cornwall Furnace Park
- A walking path (nature trail) around the Park perimeter is being planned.
- Replacement and upgrade of old information signs in the Park is planned.
- Riprap scatter and soil slide areas will be corrected at low water Jan/Feb.
- An engineering study concerning the stability of the Furnace is planned.
- A campaign to purchase the adjacent canal property is being designed.
We welcome volunteers. Please email your interest to : firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you.
Cherokee Rock Village: Looking for volunteers and park board office volunteer.
Cornwall Furnace Park: Looking for volunteers to help with maintenance.
Ethel Morrison Park: Looking for volunteers to help with maintenance.
Pratt Memorial Park: Looking for volunteers to help with maintenance.
Park Board Main Offices: Looking for volunteer(s) to assist with greetings and phone answering.