Cherokee Rock Village
DIAMOND TRAIL at Cherokee Rock Village
A challanging 7.1 miles including a severe 1000 foot elevation change.
- This trail starts in the rear of Cherokee Rock Village Park and goes to the bottom of the mountain and onto the historic TAG Railroad bed where primitive camping is OK.
- Users permitted are hikers, trail runners, joggers, equestrians, mountain bikers, and primative tent campers.
- This is not a loop trail and you must return on the same trail you followed in.
- You must park at the top. There is no parking or exit at the bottom of the mountain at this time. We are trying to correct this for our hikers.
- Your Trash. Please....if you pack it in, please pack it out.
- NO motorized vehicles on this County owned trail and they are not allowed on the property on either side of the trail per the property owners. Sorry
but there is no place on the mountain that permits 4 wheelers.
FITNESS LOOP at Cherokee Rock Village
A almost flat 0.6 miles around the Park Loop road. Walk, jog, or run for your health.
A NEW EXTREME HIKING TRAIL at Cherokee Rock Village
A new extreme trail looping down and back up the side of the cliffs is under development and will be open in several months.